Mercury is the most poisonous element on the planet except for Plutonium.
Therefore, mercury must be removed in such a way that mercury exposure is minimized. It also must be removed from under all crowns, onlays, inlays and bridges, or the “faucets” are left running. Just because the mercury is not visible does not mean it is not poisoning the body.
A person with mercury (silver amalgam) fillings in his mouth can be likened to a bathtub with the faucets running, the plug in the drain, and the water in the tub. If left unattended, eventually the water overflows the tub and disaster results. In the human body, the fillings are like faucets, which are continually adding mercury to the body. The body’s organs of excretion (liver, kidneys, skin) will work as hard as they can to get rid of as much mercury as they can. Since the human body was never meant to be exposed to as much mercury as it gets exposed to from the mercury fillings, it cannot get rid of all the mercury. Therefore, what it cannot excrete, it must store. Since no two people are the same, mercury can and will affect everyone differently, even though some of the symptoms are more dominant than others. If not dealt with, eventually mercury permeates the body and disaster results. The accumulation of stored mercury is what poisons the patients. When the dentist removes the fillings, it is like turning the faucets off. But there is still “water” in the “tub” – (mercury in the body). The way to get the stored mercury out of the body is to detox – put the patient on a full-body systemic detoxification for mercury. Very few dentists are aware of these important essentials.
Mercury fillings are not “state of the art” dentistry. They are dangerous “treatments” that must be removed. Call me today for a free consultation to see how the mercury in your mouth is making a detrimental impact to your overall health and wellbeing.